These are great for a quick lunch. I know there are many options for what to use as the base of a pizza, but I particularly like naan. There’s just something so tasty and buttery about them. This is also nice to do after making calzones as a way to use up all the leftover ingredients. One crucial step which I forgot when making it this particular time was to spray the aluminum foil before baking — I would not recommend doing that, it was quite an ordeal. Of course, the great thing about this (or any) pizza is the flexibility, you can really use anything you have.
– naan (I use stonefire brand)
– pasta or pizza sauce (I recommend Mom’s Pasta Sauce)
– cheese- mozzarella, feta, ricotta, etc.
– toppings- spinach, pepperoni, etc.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. If naan was frozen, defrost in the microwave or oven.
3. Spray pan and brush olive oil on top of naan.
4. Top naan with pasta or pizza sauce.
5. Top with cheese and other desired toppings.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes
7. Serve and enjoy!